Xiaomi – Mi is a Chinese company, which is fourth largest company in the world. Xiaomi Makes Mobiles phones, tablet, computers and other smart home devices. Xiaomi products has limited warranty in India. For handset and accessory defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Xiaomi will provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period. For queries on the product and warranty related inquiries, please contact 1800-103-6286 Hotline service is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outside of those hours.
HANDSET LIMITED WARRANTY
Handset Hardware : 1 Year
Xiaomi original battery, adapter and other accessories packaged: 6 months
The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product.
HANDSET DEFECTS LIST
|Phones / Tablets||Screen failure including no display/abnormal display|
Phone / tablet does not start, unable to log or make calls
Phone / tablet does not vibrate or ring
Poor contact with SIM cards
No sound or abnormal sound volume
Shell crack damage due to structural or material factors
|Battery Charger||The original charger does not work.|
|Battery||Phone / tablet doesn‘t work after fully charged or cannot charge|
|USB Cables||Do not work|
ACCESSORY PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
Scope of Warranty
Xiaomi Mi Battery
Xiaomi Mi Battery Charger
Xiaomi Mi USB Cable
Xiaomi Mi Band
1 year(excluding strap)
Xiaomi Mi Headphone
Xiaomi Mi LED Light
Xiaomi Mi USB Fan
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker
- Prior to contacting a Xiaomi service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and IMEI number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- For Mi Band strap, if it becomes dirty or damaged due to contact with chemical agents, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse, or under abnormal use or conditions such as sauna, swimming, and so forth.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.