The United Bank of India Credit Card is designated to suit your lifestyle, and to salaried workers with an experience of at least three months. However, if the wage is sent to another Indian bank, then six months are required.
If you are self-employed or freelancer, you should have an ITR of at least two years. You will find in the following sections of this article more about how to apply for the United Bank of India Credit Card.
In short, the credit card from the United Bank of India is one with rewards for adventurous cardholders. We will also debate this aspect below!
The United Bank of India Credit Card totals some particular traits that make it unique among the credit cards issued in India. The main features are as follows.
- Reliable cashback rewards
- Insurance cover
- Several merchants’ offers tailored only for the owners of the United Bank of India Credit Card
- Customer support available for 24 hours, seven days a week
There are several benefits of using the United Bank of India Credit Card. Mostly, they are coming as additions to the before-mentioned features. For example, whenever you use the card to purchase goods or services in-store, you will get cashback rewards.
Also, you will be able to receive personalized offers, including substantial discounts at specific stores. Nonetheless, the payment options are diverse, including net banking (online), cheques, cash deposits at United Bank agencies, and NEFT.
How to Apply
The most straightforward method is to apply at the nearest branch of United Bank of India. Or you can apply online here. You will get notifications on your application status via SMS or email. You can sort out issues or check out your application process by calling the bank.
In short, here are the possible ways to apply for the United Bank of India Credit Card.
- UBI app
- UBI site page
- Directly application in your local UBI branch
The application form is also available here for online applications. Just click on the yellow button to get the form.
How to Earn Cash Back
The process is straightforward. All you have to do is to get the credit card and sign up for rewards. You’ll only be asked to introduce the credit card number on the United Bank of India website.
Alternatively, you can create an online account on the webpage. Once you have established your account, you will be able to get cashback whenever you make a purchase using the United Bank of India Credit Card.
Who is Eligible
The United Bank of India issues several credit cards. The most popular ones are shopping, cashback, entertainment, lifestyle, and business credit cards. To be eligible for a United Bank of India Credit Card, you must meet up the following criteria.
- Age between 21 and 65
- Have a legal income that’s provable
- As much as 50 days for the interest-free period
- Up to 2.50 percent for ATM withdrawals
The age limitations are as important for approval as the income. The United Bank of India Credit Card requires you to have a legally-proven revenue that’s significant enough to permit you to apply for a credit line.
Also, you should have a clear credit history. The nationality, however, is not that important. You can be an Indian or not, but you will have to be a resident of India to apply for a United Bank of India Credit Card.
Fees and Interest
The following fees and interest rates are applicable for the United Bank of India Credit Card.
- Issuing Charges — Rs.500.00
- Rs.500 for the yearly tax
- Rs.500 for replacement of the credit card
- Late Payment Fee is set at Rs.590
- Cheque Return Charges are of Rs.260
- ECS/Auto Debit is Rs.100
- Physical Statement costs Rs.50
- Cash withdrawal fees are also applicable — it will cost you 2.5 percent when you use the United Bank of India Credit Card or Rs.300; also, cash advances come with a monthly charge of 2.5 percent
Bank Contact Information
You can get in touch with the United Bank of India following the below details.
- Toll-free number: 1800-345-0345
- Toll-Free Number for MSME Sector: 1800-345-3344
- Contact Numbers: 022-40429100 / 18001033470
- Regional Offices — Go here
- Email: email@example.com
The United Bank of India Credit Card is suitable for every person. It comes with an affordable APR, low-cost annual fees, and other perks that make it perfect for everyone who wants it. Just apply for the credit card and wait for feedback from the bank.
Note: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit. Consult the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.