If you want to see your idols in real life, you need to catch some real shows at TicketMaster can help. They’re just regular people like you and work for a living, so if you’ve got the money you can pay them to entertain you.
Ticketmaster has been around since the 90s to help you acquire tickets, fast. You can catch your favorite live events; favorite sports team, Broadway shows, concerts, and family-friendly entertainment.
Get in touch with the world’s largest ticket marketplace that works with event partners to make tickets accessible through a vast market, including websites, applications, and fan support centers across 29 countries.
Ticketmaster gives you access to millions of tickets for live events and makes it easy to purchase and even sell. Here is some information you need to know to get in touch!
Being the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA’s Official Ticketing Partner plus the unique collaborations with thousands of venues, musicians, bands, theater tours, and broadway shows.
Shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unprecedented access to the world’s most unforgettable live events.
We give the broadest range of tickets as the official ticketing partner for thousands of concerts, sporting and theater events worldwide, and all of our tickets are guaranteed through a screening process and money-back guarantee.
Here are the common types of tickets you can choose from.
- Standard Tickets – Standard Tickets are mentioned for sale at the Event Owner’s agreed price. This price is also referred to as “Face Value,” and is entirely maintained by the Event Organizer. Standard tickets are the bulk of the tickets sold by Ticketmaster.
- Resale Tickets – Tickets sold by fans, season ticket holders, and skilled ticket brokers are resale tickets. On Ticketmaster, resale tickets, either by color or by definition, are marked.
- Platinum Tickets – Platinum Tickets are regular tickets dependent on supply and demand that is “dynamically” priced. Platinum tickets do not form part of VIP packages-they are just tickets.
- VIP Tickets – In addition to additional items, some event owners sell ticket packages that include desired seating positions, such as admission to a pre-show meeting and greeting or show merchandise. The Event Owner sets prices for VIP packages.
You can score tickets through their website, or you can download the Ticketmaster app and go live. Ticket management is now possible at your fingertips.
You’re always just a few clicks and taps away from planning a perfect weekend getaway with family and friends, or an ideal date by securing the excellent seats to the live events and shows you love.
Stay in Touch
Check for millions of events, and get updates in real-time as new listings go live. Use interactive 3D position maps to see your seat view before buying. Get updates about your favorite events, bands, artists, and locations.
You’ll never miss out on an event again.
Easily Change Your Plans
List your tickets in and sell to other fans on our trusted resale marketplace. Deliver your seats to friends and family free of charge.
‘Similar position’ seats with Checked Tickets prevent frauds. The seats you buy are the seats you will sit in and are backed by a 100% guarantee.
How to Contact Ticketmaster
You can easily find answers to your concerns without queueing online through their FAQ page. But if you wish to get a customer service representative, you can go directly to their website:
If that doesn’t work, contact Live Chat Support by following these simple steps.
- Step 1: Sign in to your account at Ticketmaster
- Step 2: Click “My Tickets”
- Step 3: Click on “Contact Us” located at the bottom right of the page.
- Step 4: Pick your option:
- Step 5: “Chat with us.”
- Step 6: “Send us an email.”
- Step 7: Support for Email and Live Chat Support is available from Monday to Sunday 9 am – 9 pm Eastern time zone.
These days, great customer service is hard to come by. But Ticketmaster is doing a good job. So, if you want to check out a major event soon, you can check out Ticketmaster with the above methods.