Before visiting Gionee Service Centre in India, read below Gionee mobile warranty and policies carefully so that you will get fast service from Gionee Service Centers.
1. The limited warranty period of the product / unit / accessories would be as follows:
Handset unit – First twelve (12) months beginning from the date of purchase of unit
Accessories-Battery, adaptor, Earphone, Data cable and OTG Cable – First six (6) months beginning from the date of purchase of unit
2. The limited warranty extends only to the Original (First) Purchaser (Consumer) of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any other consumer.
3. To avail the limited warranty coverage / benefits, the Consumer must visit / deliver the defectives to the Company or its Authorized Service Center. The Consumer will bear the transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred to visit / deliver the defectives to and from the Company or its Authorized Service Center.
4. The Consumer must produce the original Warranty Card and Invoice (referred to as Proof of Purchase), having legible mention of the dealer’s sign, date and seal, product model number, IMEI/ serial number so as to establish the validity of the warranty period as stated above.
5. During the limited warranty period, the Company or its Authorized Service Center may repair (Handset) or replace (Accessories) at the Company’s option, any defective unit or parts thereof with new or factory rebuilt replacement items, and return the product to the Consumer in working condition without any charges towards part(s) or workmanship / labor.
6. All replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of the Company.
Repaired product / parts will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
7. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free from defects at the time of purchase of the product and being susceptible to worn out with usage behavior, therefore shall not be covered under the limited warranty terms.
8. The limited warranty coverage to Consumer shall cease and no longer be available under any of the following conditions:
9. In case of incomplete Warranty Card and Invoice / Cash Memo (referred to as Proof of Purchase), i.e. illegible or no mention of dealer’s sign, date and seal, product model or IMEI/ serial number.
10. The product IMEI / serial number have been removed, defaced or altered or not matching between the unit and the Warranty Card and Invoice / Cash Memo.
11. The product has been subject to use in a manner not according to instructions given in the User / Instruction Manual, mishandled, misused, improper storage, exposure to moisture / dampness, temperature or other such environmental conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, Acts of God, spill of foods or liquids, maladjustments to Consumer controls or other acts which are beyond the resource / controls of the Company, and defects that arise not due to normal wear and tear of the product.
12. The Consumer did not approach the Company or its Authorized Service Center about the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable limited warranty period.
13. The product was used with or connected to the accessory or used / updated with software which was not supplied or authorized by Company.
14. Performance variations arising due to passage of time, sustained usage and climatic conditions. Any extraneous particle entering the product or damaging its physical property like water, dust, soil, burn or extreme temperature.
15. The Consumer on his / her own, has to ensure the back-up of the user configuration, user data, settings, 3rd party software / add-ins etc. installed. The Company or its Authorized Service Center would not have any responsibility towards restoring / reinstalling / back-up for these as there are likely to be lost, changed and altered during the repair process or replacement of the unit or parts.
16. The Consumer will be billed for any parts and / or workmanship / labor changes that are not covered under this limited warranty.
17. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
18. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi only.
Track Gionee Service
Track Gionee Warranty
Gionee Device Register
For Product And Service Support:
Helpline Number : 1800 208 1166
Working Hours- Monday to Saturday (Except National & Public Holidays) 9.00AM to 7.00 PM
Email Support- email@example.com